Oct 4, 2014

Amazing Quotes On Sex | Sex Quotes

0


Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.


A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after.


Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go it’s pretty damn good.


In my sex fantasy, nobody ever loves me for my mind.


I like threesomes with two women, not because I’m a cynical sexual predator. Oh no! But because I’m a romantic. I’m looking for “The One.” And I’ll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time.


Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.


Sex lies at the root of life, and we can never learn to reverence life until we know how to understand sex.


Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.


My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects.



0 comments:

Post a Comment