Sep 6, 2014

Best Smoking Quotes

0


Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”



The only time I really think is when I smoke, and I quit smoking years ago.”




Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.”




There was a young lady named Mae
Who smoked without stopping all day;
As pack followed pack,
Her lungs first turned black,
And eventually rotted away.”




Man, it was a good thing vampires didn't get cancer. Lately he'd been chain-smoking like a felon.”




I ran like a cheetah - well, like a cheetah that smoked too much.”




People tell me I shouldn't smoke because it is makes you look like a tit. I use exactly the same argument when people tell me they go to the gym.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment